At Catawiki we want to ensure that the items in our auctions reflect the unique, harder to find objects of value that bidders are looking for.
This is why we have set per category a minimum estimated value a lot should achieve in auction in order to be admitted.
During lot evaluation our in-house Experts carefully review and select admittable items, considering various aspects and product characteristics that determine the quality and influence the value an item is expected to sell for in our auctions.
At Catawiki we auction exclusive, vintage and collectable wrist and pocket watches from reputable makers.
For our auctions, we seek and select watches that must be:
- genuine modern & vintage wristwatches and pocket watches
- made for men or women (no kids watches)
- from a list of reputable makers
- in working order & wearable condition
- broken/damaged parts need to be fixed first in order to be suitable for auction
All watches must be worth a minimum of €150 or €100 for watches made before 1980.
If you need any extra guidance regarding our acceptance criteria, please find the submission guidelines attached below.