At Catawiki we want to ensure that the items in our auctions reflect the unique, harder to find objects of value that bidders are looking for.
This is why we have set per category a minimum estimated value a lot should achieve in auction in order to be admitted.
During lot evaluation our in-house Experts carefully review and select admittable items, considering various aspects and product characteristics that determine the quality and influence the value an item is expected to sell for in our auctions.
At Catawiki we auction champagnes and wines from all corners of the world that are unusual and that can be enjoyed or collected.
For our auctions we seek and select:
- bottles and original wooden cases containing premium quality wine, champagne, Port and sweet wine
- bottles that have been well stored and have a decent fill level
- bottles from a wide range of reputable producers, across both well known and diverse regions
- bottles that have a minimum value of €15 per bottle and a minimum lot value of €75
As well as
- collectable, sought after wine accessories from a selection of reputable brands
- items that are in at least fair condition
- lots that have a minimum lot value of €75
If you need any extra guidance regarding our acceptance criteria, please find the submission guidelines attached below.