If you are required to upload your ID document to your Catawiki account, here is all you need to know:
- You will receive an email from Catawiki requesting to upload your ID document and will also see a notification in your account.
Please be aware that Stripe, our payment processor, will accept only the following documents as a form of identification:
- For most countries Catawiki is active in, you can use: passport, government-issued ID or driver's license.
- The only exception is for Japan, where we accept the following forms identification: passport, Juki card (with photo), driver's license, foreign nationals residence card, health insurance card with certificate of residence or national pension notebook.
- Important: The information on your identity document should match the information you have entered in your Catawiki account (name(s), surname, date of birth).
- If you are a professional seller, make sure you enter the company name into your Catawiki account.
- Please make a copy of the front and back side of your ID card in colour, making sure it is as clear as possible.
- Please make sure the entire document is visible and that no information is hidden.
- We prefer if you could please save the copy of your ID as a pdf. or jpg.
After processing your submission, the copies of your ID will be deleted.