Shipping & Delivery
Do I need the Certificate of Conformity to register the vehicle?

The Certificate of Conformity (CoC) contains information about the vehicle, such as the approval number and the technical specifications.

You don't need the CoC if the vehicle you bought was manufactured for a non-EU market (e.g. a car manufactured for a Japanese market) or is more than 30 years old. In all other cases (i.e. vehicles manufactured for an EU market and/or less than 30 years old), you will need the CoC.

If required by the legislation in your country, you can get a historical certificate for a classic vehicle through the relevant authority or historical car club.

Contact us