After you have paid for your lot, the seller will receive an email to process the shipment of your order. The seller is responsible for providing the tracking code related to your shipment. With Track & Trace, you can follow your mailed item or parcel to its destination using an online international tracking system. Once your items are on their way, you can easily monitor their progress.
This tracking information can be used to follow your shipment and can be found inside your Catawiki account, under the lot detail page. Go to 'My won lots' and select the relevant order to view the tracking information.
How to use the online tracking tool?
Here is how you can use your tracking code on the courier tracking page:
1. Copy the tracking code from your order detail page in your Catawiki account.
2. Go to the page of the courier company which the seller used to ship your order.
3. Find the Track & Trace section.
4. In the Tracking Number(s) box, enter the tracking code.
5. Click the Track button to view where your lot is.