Jorg Hysek ranks amongst the best known and most successful watches designers.
In 2006 he left founded by him company "HYSEK".
The offered Kilada is one of his "late children". The design of this masterpiece has obvious signs of genius. However, this excellent watch is interesting not only as manifestation of exclusive taste of its owner: it's also attractive investment: real high-quality diamonds and future rarity in ideal condition!
- Swiss self-winding high-precision ETA calibre
- stainless-steel, polished/brushed
- length: 43mm
- width: 27mm excl. crown; 31mm including
- 47mm lug to lug
- thickness: 12mm
- unique No: S002-0423, best confirmation of authenticity
Scratch-resistant domed sapphire, anti-reflective
Case-back: solid stainless-steel with engravings, screwed-in with 8 screws
- stylish tabby silver/black hands
- silver specular, polished, stylized Roman numerals
- date at 06:00 o'clock
- white hour markers
- black original Hysek leather
- length: 21cm
- width: 23mm by lug, 20mm by clasp
Double-folding clasp with logo
Weight: 82 grams
Water-resistance: 3ATM/30m/100feet, not useful for swimming
High recognition value.
Excellent condition, never worn: comes from luxury watch-shop showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Jorg Hysek
- KILADA - Swiss Automatic - High Quality Diamonds - Excellent Condition
- Numero di riferimento
- Ref. No: S002-0423
- Meccanico automatico
- Materiale cassa
- Titolo materiale
- Documenti, Garanzia, Scatola, Set completo
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Mai indossato