1865 in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura, visionary watchmaker George Favre-Jacot was driven by the idea of creating the most accurate and reliable watches of his time. Zenith remains capable of producing all parts of its watches.
Zenith Elite Captain 03.2020.670 reaps rewards of gorgeous history, it's certainly real gem between wristwatches.
- in-house automatic calibre 670
- unusually for Zenith Elite: central seconds hand
- 27 jewels
- frequency: 28.800 vph
- power reserve: 50 hours
- stainless-steel, polished/fine-brushed
- 40,5mm excl. crown, 42,5mm incl.
- 8,3mm thick
- unique watch number 113235, best proof of authenticity
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, anti-reflective
Case-back: see-through, sapphire
Bezel: polished stainless-steel, fixed
Crown: pull/push with star-logo
- date aperture at 06:00 o'clock
- polished luminous hands and hour markers
- big second hand with red arrowhead
- brand-new black genuine leather, Louisiana alligator grain on cow
- length: 21cm
- width: 20mm
Pin buckle with Zenith logo
Weight: 56 grams
Water-resistance: 5ATM/50meters, not useful for swimming
Sweet dream of every real connoisseur and stylish watch-lover.
Never worn, comes from luxury watch-shop' showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- ELITE - Captain Central Second - Excellent Condition
- Numero di riferimento
- Ref. No: 03.2020.670
- Meccanico automatico
- Materiale cassa
- Garanzia, Scatola
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Mai indossato