Auguste Agassiz founded Longines in 1832 in Saint-Imier, Switzerland.
Longines Conquest L3.6126.96.36.199, flagship of Longines, is classic Swiss chronograph of highest technical level. On par with Patek Philippe, Longines is famous in history of Swiss watches as producer of best and most reliable chronograph movements.
- calibre L541
- base ETA 251.262
- 27 jewels
- polished/fine brushed 316L-stainless-steel
- diameter: 41mm excl. crown, 44mm incl.
- 12,7mm thick
- unique No: 42265825, best prove of authenticity
Polished, fixed stainless-steel bezel
- screw-in with logo
Crystal: scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire
Solid case-back with engravings
- date at 04:00 o'clock
- three chronograph sub-dials:
1/10th of-a-second at 03:00 o'clock
12 hour at 09:00 o'clock
small seconds at 06:00 o'clock
- large central chronograph second hand
- polished Arabic 12 numeral, hands and hour indexes
- minute markers around outer rim
Weight: 182 grams
- polished/brushed stainless-steel
- length ca. 19cm
. width 21mm
- double-folding with logo
- two safety buttons
Just from general pre-sale check.
High recognition value.
Chic and stylish, Conquest was never worn, comes from watch-shop showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Conquest Classic - Chronograph - Excellent Condition
- Numero di riferimento
- Ref. No: L3.6188.8.131.52
- Al quarzo
- Materiale cassa
- Documenti, Garanzia, Scatola
- Cronografo da polso
- Spedizione assicurata
- Mai indossato