Longines established its first factory in Switzerland in 1897, but we can trace its roots back to 1832.
Auguste Agassiz founded Longines in 1832 in Saint-Imier, Switzerland.
Longines began using the slogan "Elegance is an Attitude" in 1999.
Evidenza is an extremely elegant watch with tonneau-shaped case. Its design is based on watches from the 1920's.
- automatic calibre L615
- base: ETA-2895
- 30 jewels
- power-reserve: 42 hours
- AISI-316L-stainless-steel, polished
- shape: tonneau
- unique No: 31998921, best prove of authenticity
- length: 38.75mm
- width: 33.1mm excl. crown, 37mm incl.
- 46mm lug to lug
- thickness: 11mm
Case-back: solid stainless-steel with engravings
Bezel: polished stainless-steel, fixed
Crown: pull/push, blue/steel with logo
Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- silver special guilloche, radiant (see pics)
- chic blue hands and Arabic numerals
- date and small second sub-dial at 06:00 o'clock
- polished stainless-steel
- extremely comfortable and soft on wrist thanks to small links
- length 21,5cm
- width: 18mm
Clasp: double-folding with Longines logo
Weight: 122 grams
Water-resistance: 3ATM/30m/100feet, not useful for swimming.
Never worn, comes from Longines watch-shop' showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Evidenza - Automatic
- Numero di riferimento
- Ref. No: L2.622.214.171.124 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Materiale cassa
- Garanzia, Scatola
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Indossato e in ottime condizioni