Since the 1860s, when Edouard Heuer founded company in St. Imier, Switzerland, it have been responsible for many remarkable watch making achievements.
Olympic Games, Formula 1 racing: TAG-Heuer's current watch collection boasts stylish sporting designs that feature advanced movements.
- TAG-Heuer automatic modular calibre 8
- base: ETA 2892-A2
- GMT module (TT651) supplied by Soprod
- official chronometer C.O.S.C.
- rapid date correction
- 21 rubies
- frequency: 28,800A/h (4Hz)
- power-reserve: 42 hours
- polished/brushed 316L-stainless-steel
- 41mm excl. crown, 44,2mm incl.
- 13,5mm thick
- unique number 1761927, best prove of authenticity
- polished stainless-steel fixed bezel
Pull/push crown, polished with raised polished TAG-Heuer shield
Double anti-reflective curved scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Sapphire screw-down skeletal caseback
- silver, radial guilloched
- polished, sandblasted, faceted, luminous hands and stick hour markers
- big date display below the 12:00 o'clock
- minute markers around outer rim
- GMT display at the 06:00 o'clock position
- Carrera logo at 03:00 o'clock
- brown leather, original TAG-Heuer
- stainless-steel, polished/brushed
- length: 21cm
- width: 20mm
- two push-buttons
Weight: 106 grams
Never worn, comes from luxury watch-shop' showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- TAG Heuer
- Carrera - Calibre 8 - Certified C.O.S.C. - GMT Grande Date - Excellent Condition
- Numero di riferimento
- Ref. No: WAR5011.FC6291
- Materiale cassa
- Certificato di originalità, Documenti, Garanzia, Scatola, Set completo
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Mai indossato