Small Satsuma vase.
The vase comes from the manufacturer Yuzan and was made in the Meiji period.
It is very finely worked in an unusual shape and painted with gold decorations and faces.
- Manufacturer: Yuzan
- Made in Japan during the Meiji period (1868-1912)
- 12 x 6.6 cm in size
- Painted with gold decoration and faces
- Very good condition No tears, no hairline crack, no repairs. The gilding is partially worn, the inside of the opening is partially discoloured dark.
The vase will be shipped insured with tracking. Worldwide shipping!
- Dipinto a mano
- Periodo Meiji (1868-1912)
- Regione/ Paese d'origine
- Porcellane decorative
- Titolo dell'opera
- Marked Yuzan
- In ottime condizioni, vedi descrizione
- 12×6.6×6.6 cm