Comments: this blue topaz is not irradiated, it is very rare, for colectors.
it is very shinny and it like same than a aquamarine.
Stone: Natural Topaz
Treatment: No indication of treatments
Weight: 9.75 ct
Measurements: 14.78 x 10.71 x 7.72 mm
Certificate: IGE D-30528
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
Customs charges paid by the buyer
- Peso totale in carati
- Taglio e forma
- IGE (Madrid)
- Nessuna indicazione di trattamento