Rare Buddhist protection necklace, mala - Dzi "Nectar urn" with 3 eyes and Dzi with 9 eyes.
Casts out evil and destroys fear.
- Necklace length: 82 cm (including extension).
- Extension: 8.5 cm
- Weight: 91 g
- rare Dzi in the form of a nectar urn with 3 eyes: 2.2 x 1.3 cm
- Dzi with 9 eyes: 3.8 x 1.2 cm
3-eye Dzi: in Buddhism, the bead symbolises the god of wealth Yellow Dzambala (Kubera), symbol of all types of prosperity in all worlds. It is one of the most powerful beads to attract financial wealth. Another meaning is the harmony of body, mind, and heart.
9-eyed Dzi: This bead is the 'King of all Dzi', the most revered and desired among all Dzi beads. In Buddhism, number nine is a symbol of completeness and fullness. This Dzi is believed to bring all forms of luck and benefit, some of them being increased authority, increased income, higher status on the corporate ladder, fantastic financial gains, holy blessings and everlasting health. In addition to this, the 9-eyed Tibetan Dzi beads will remove obstacles and increase social ascension.
Pictures taken in artificial light.
Shipping with insurance and tracking number.
- Rara collana di protezione buddista, mala - Dzi "Urna del nettare" con 3 occhi e dzi con 9 occhi
- Howlite turchese, agata tibetana - Scaccia il male e distrugge la paura
- Periodo stimato
- Fine XX secolo
- Paese d’origine
- In buone condizioni - usato, con piccoli segni dell’età.
- 1.3×1.3×82 cm
- 91 g