Stone: Jadeite Jade A Grade
Origin: Burma. Myanmar, Birmania (seller´s opinion)
Treatment: Fissures filled with brownish substance (remains of polishing)
Weight: 11.53 ct
Measurements: 16.02 x 13.22 x 6.51 mm
Certificate: IGE D-23814
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
Customs charges paid by the buyer
- Peso totale in carati
- Taglio e forma
- Cabochon, Ovale
- Trattato comunemente