Spectacular Buddhist amulet (late 20th century) made of green hard stone with an imperial dragon (symbol of longevity and power); exclusive 3-loop necklace with large cultured freshwater pearls.
Pearls attract fortune to the person who owns them. They also attract happiness and good energies. They are really useful when it comes to seeking spiritual balance.
- Size of the amulet: 68 mm
- Necklace 180 (3 loops)
- Amulet: green hard stone
- Necklace: cultured freshwater pearls
- Pearls size: 10 / 9 mm
- Spun with a knot in each pearl
- Gift box
The hard green stones are minerals used to settle the energies and bring physical, emotional and intellectual balance to the person. They have the power to harmonise yin and yang.
- Amuleto buddista intagliato - drago imperiale - potere e longevità - collana lunga
- pietra dura verde e perle d'acqua dolce
- Periodo stimato
- Secolo XX e XXI
- Paese d’origine
- Sud-est asiatico
- Come nuovo - mai usata
- 1×1×180 cm
- 295 g