A hand-engraved large cow skull, engraved by craftsmen who passed the ancient art of engraving from father to son. The skull has been fully carved by hand with much care. It is an unusual, decorative piece. Engraved is a traditional ketupat pattern. The horns are also carved in bohemian style.
- The horns will be detached for transport purposes, and are easily reattached.
There is also a drawstring attached to the skull so that it can be mounted on a wall.
- The horns are always packed on the bottom of the box, underneath the skull. Please make sure to remove the horns before discarding of the packaging.
- Since it is a natural skull, it might have some natural minimal cracks and crevices in both the skull and the horns. This is normal. Please refer to pictures.
- Our skulls are cleaned professionally, but sometimes minor discolouration still occurs on the teeth. This is natural and normal, and not something we can do a lot about. Please refer to the pictures.
Length: 66 cm
Width: 61 cm
- The skull is in good condition and will be sent with a Track & Trace code via DHL Parcel. You will receive this tracking code as soon as the parcel has been dispatched, and can track your parcel if you enter your Track & Trace code under 'Shipment Number' on www.dhl.de
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your parcel, its current location and estimated delivery time, it's best to contact DHL Parcel directly via Facebook Messenger. They reply within 24 hours.
- Skull Art - Autentico teschio di vacca bianca intagliato a mano con corna intagliate bohémien -
- Osso, Scrimshaw: intagli in osso o avorio
- Periodo stimato
- dopo il 2000
- Paese d’origine
- In ottime condizioni - usato raramente e con lievi segni di usura e dell’età.