Graded by AIG, Antwerp International Gemological Laboratories.
Certification included and sealed.
No Reserve Price!
Shape: Round Brilliant
Color: Fancy Yellowish Brown
Cut: Very Good
Photos are taken with a high-quality camera lens.
No process of coloring editing or Photoshop, “What you see, is what you get”.
Please have a good look at the photos before bidding.
AIG - Clarity Scale:
IF - Flawless
VVS1, VVS2 - Very Very Slightly Included.
VS1, VS2 - Very Slightly Included.
SI1, SI2, SI3 - Slightly Included.
I1, I2, and I3 - Included.
* Dear bidders, if you are not fully aware of what you bid on, or have any disagreement with the grading standard after you examined the lot, please consider not bidding.
* Shipments are insured and tracked by the most reliable shipping companies FedEx/DHL.
* Please note, your country of residence may impose customs and import duties.
* Belgian bidders, only Diamond dealers can import loose Diamonds to Belgium, if you are not a Diamond dealer, please do not bid on loose Diamonds.
* Chinese bidders, loose Diamonds can only be shipped to Hong Kong.
* French bidders, please note the increased cost for shipments to France.
This cost includes the handling, delivery and broker fee which is required for importing diamonds to France. This is a specialized service provided by D2D VAL Express. This fee covers all costs except any applicable Import VAT.
If you're interested to check more of our lots, please click on the seller’s name next to reviews and location.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Peso totale in carati
- Forma / taglio
- Fancy colour naturale
- fancy yellowish brown
- No Reserve Price, VS2
- Naturale (non trattato)
- AIG (IL)
- Inciso a Laser