I am offering a nice vintage Omega watch from 1970, which means it is more than 50 years old. Besides working in very good condition, it is completely original except strap. This watch is a valuable product that collectors should never miss.
- Brand: Omega
- Reference Number: 131.0042
- Country of Origin: Swiss Made
- Gender: Men
- Production Year: 1970
- Movement: Omega 601
- Dial: Original
- Features/Functions: Manual wind, Sweep second
- Watch Crystal: Acrylic Glass
- Case: Steel
- Case Back: Steel
- Crown: Original
- Strap: New unused genuine leather
- Buckle: Original
- Extras: No box and no paper
Case excluding crown: 32 mm*31,7 mm
Case including crown: 33,2 mm*31,7 mm
Thickness: 7,8 mm
Lug width: 18 mm
Lug-to-lug width: 38,4 mm
* Please have a good look at the photos. They are part of the description.
* I don't want to disappoint my clients, so please review all the photos in detail and read all the descriptions one by one.
* Insured and registered shipping with tracking code
* Customs duties, taxes, tariffs and custom related problems are buyer's responsibility.
* If you have a problem, write me and i will help you as soon as possible.
- Numero di riferimento
- Meccanico a carica manuale
- Materiale cassa
- Niente carta e niente scatola
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Indossato con pochi o nessun segno d’uso