Beautiful cluster of tree trunks which have become totally petrified.
Petrified wood is the name given to a special type of fossilized remains of terrestrial vegetation. Petrifaction is the result of a tree (or tree-like plants) having been replaced by stone via a mineralization process that often includes permineralization and replacement.
About the shipment:
- Carefully packed
- Transport by PostNL/DHL
- Shipped within max. 3 business days.
About the seller:
- Registered company
- Specialized in Gemstones and Minerals and other natural interior items
- Imports directly from source
- Grande tronco d'albero a grappolo - legno pietrificato
- Legno pietrificato
- Periodo stimato
- NEOGENE-Miocene (20,44–23,03 milioni di anni)
- Paese d’origine
- Come nuovo - mai usata
- 43×21×11 cm
- 9.9 kg