Interesting antique flintlock regulatory musket, 1829 model, converted to percussion (with rifling marks of the barrel in arsenal). Lock hallmarked by the Royal arms factory of Saint Etienne (Regneault, 1832-1842).
It works perfectly mechanically, with two well-synchronised notches and large percussion.
- Round barrel, faceted at the bolt, with rifling marks attenuated but still visible.
- walnut mount with short barrel, with old traces of fillings, small gaps (old protective varnish), but still solid.
- all the fittings are made of brass .
- with its iron rod.
- front lock, converted to percussion, with legible hallmark - the signature has become unreadable.
- cap in good condition.
- director's rod, bayonet-sword absent (see picture of front of barrel)
- with the fixed backsight adjuster of the 1st model - (without the liftable long-range backsight shooting adjuster)
Antique regulatory rifle, over 200 years old, in its patina, with signs of wear and ageing, scratches, small gaps, but still solid, in good condition, with good mechanical operation.
Shipping with insured value and signature required upon delivery:
France / Belgium / Luxembourg: delivery via relay point.
Other destinations: Home delivery.
- Paese di fabbricazione
- Anno di produzione
- Produttore / Costruttore
- Manufacture Royale de Saint Etienne
- mousqueton réglementaire 1829 - modifié Tbis
- Meccanismo di sparo
- Tipo di arma
- 17.7 mm
- Molto buono +
- Lunghezza della canna / lama
- 100 cm
- Lunghezza totale
- 60 cm