Ulysse-Nardin is luxury watch manufacturer, founded 1846 in Le Locle, Switzerland.
According to last official reports had won numerous awards and honors for its chronometers from 1846 to 1975, including 4324 certificates, 2411 special prizes, 10 gold medals.
Inspired by Venetian beauty, stunning Ulysse-Nardin San-Marco aesthetic reflects its innovative and flawless functionality.
- self-winding caliber UN-22-17215
- base: ETA2892-A2
- vibrations: 28,800A/h
- power-reserve: 42 hours
- 29 jewels
- 316L stainless-steel, polished
- 40mm excl. crown, 43mm incl.
- thickness: 12mm
- unique No: 5403, best proof of authenticity
- two quick adjust buttons on the left side
Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Bezel: fixed, polished
- golden-blue enamel inlay
- black, mesh guilloched
- GMT-time-zone at 09:00 o'clock
- big-date at 02:00 o'clock
- luminous hands and hour indexes
- polished Arabic numerals and hands
- minute markers round the outer rim
- polished stainless-steel
- Ulysse-Nardin logo's
- length: 19,5cm
- width: 20mm
Double-folding clasp with logo
Weight: 137 grams
High recognition value.
From general pre-sale check.
Never worn, comes from Ulysse-Nardin watch-shop' showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Ulysse Nardin
- San Marco GMT - Big Date - UTC Dual Time - Automatic - Excellent Condition
- Numero di riferimento
- Ref. No: 223-88
- Meccanico automatico
- Materiale cassa
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Mai indossato