Large Mâlâ necklace composed of 58 beads, including 22 Dzi beads, double Lotus, 6 Dzi of Longevity, 12 1-strip agate beads, 10 round agate beads and 8 natural tubular hard stone beads, including 30 fluted bronze beads.
Finely-crafted with 2 shaped amulets carved on the front representing Avalokiteshvara, GuanYin with 1000 arms,
Bodhisattva delegate of the "Buddha of light", the "Buddha of limitless life" and a hard stone turtle amulet.
The beads are tubular, pebble, round and olive with veined, beribboned and shiny appearance in shades of orange (fire red) caramel, deep green, grey and black.
The colour of fiery red in Buddhism symbolises eloquence, the gift of speech or the facility to express oneself well.
There is a thin wear mark on the surface, without chipping.
Handcrafted, made with care and unique!
A box will be included.
- Weight: 198.5 - 992.5 ct
- Circular length: 73 cm
-Extension: 6.5 cm
A box will be included.
- 22 Dzi beads - Double Lotus - (12 x 8 mm)
- 6 Dzi - Longevity ideogram - (Diameter: 14 mm)
- 12 beads with 1 strip - (13.5 x 9 mm)
- 10 round beads - (Diameter: 6.5 mm).
- 8 natural tubular beads - (20 x 14.5 mm)
- 1 amulet - Turtle - (22 x 15.5 x 14.5 mm)
- 1 amulet - Avalokiteshvara , GuanYin with 1000 arms - (63 x 46.5 x 9.5 mm)
- 30 beads - Fluted - (4 x 1 mm)
- Avalokiteshvara - GuanYin with 1000 arms,
Avalokiteshvara with 1000 arms and 1000 eyes sitting in the east, the entity with 12 hands, each holding a different attribute with a serene face.
This entity is in fact the delegated bodhisattva of the "Buddha of light", the "Buddha of life without limits", in whose paradise everyone hopes to be reborn. The figure serves as an intercessor to this Buddha, whose popularity is immeasurable in the world.
The Boddhisattva Avalokitshvara (GuanYin in China), symbol of compassion and revered in Chinese Buddhism in its androgynous or feminine form. The thousand arms are the expression of the many 'skilful means' available to achieve Awakening.
Dzi - Lotus:
The lotus is a sacred flower for Buddhists.
In Buddhism, the lotus is known to be associated with purity, spiritual awakening and fidelity. The flower is considered to be pure because it is able to come out of the murky waters in the morning and be perfectly clean as a sign of rebirth. In addition, it is associated with purity. The breaking of the surface each morning is also suggestive of desire and may be associated with spiritual enlightenment for Buddhists, which represents purity of body and mind.
Please see the photos carefully to get a better idea of the lot.
The stand is not included in the sale.
It will be carefully packed and shipped via Colissimo, with insurance and track and trace.
- N° di oggetti
- Collana Mâlâ - Buddista - dZi Lotus - Ornato con un amuleto Avalokiteshvara - GuanYin con 1000
- Bodhisattva - Compassione - Purezza del corpo e della mente - Agata e pietra dura - 198,5 g
- Periodo stimato
- Fine XX secolo
- Paese d’origine
- In ottime condizioni - usato raramente e con lievi segni di usura e dell’età.
- 0×0×70 cm
- 198 g