This is a hand-knotted rug made of natural, durable materials. Imperfections in the patterns and shape make this rug unique and emphasise its authentic and traditional character.
This is a rug in very good condition with minimal signs of wear befitting its age, no damage. Please view the photos to make your own assessment.
* Please keep in mind that if you buy an uncleaned rug (whether from us or another seller), it is completely normal for the rug to give off some sand and/or odour at times. This is only natural, but fortunately it can be resolved easily.
* Even though we photograph our items as realistically as possible, it is still possible that the true colours of some rugs show subtle differences compared to those in the photo. This may be caused by factors such as the lighting or the luster of the rug, and is also largely dependent on your screen settings. If the colours are of crucial importance to you, please view the lot on different screens.
* The rugs often come without the shop receipt (the so-called certificate of authenticity). It is certain, however, that you are buying a hand-knotted rug (this is plainly visible, even in the photos). If the rug does have a certificate, it will be photographed (although this has no added value at all, since this is simply a paper that could previously be written out by any seller without any checks). So if you do not see a certificate among the photos, it is not included, and you cannot expect it after purchase.
* SHIPPING to islands (including Venice and Sicily) or customs areas/countries outside the EU may involve additional charges. The island surcharge for most couriers is €40, customs duties depend on the rates as determined by your country. For shipments to Norway, the business recipient usually has to pay additional charges to the courier service in Norway. These are the so-called formal clearance charges. Please keep this in mind before placing a bid.
- 175 cm
- 112 cm
- Lana su cotone, Lana su lana
- Paese d’origine
- Periodo di produzione
- Seconda metà del 20° secolo
- In ottime condizioni
- Tappeto pulito professionalmente