Lovely shooting carbine, Warnant system, 9 mm ring calibre (Flobert), made by the company Franken & Lunenschloss and hallmarked by the Liege inspections - late 19th century.
It works perfectly mechanically, with two well-synchronised notches and clear percussion.
Backsight adjuster via screw - differentiable sight.
- lovely cheek butt, steel recoil pad with old traces of corrosion, small signs of wear and handling, small holes, but still solid and in mostly good appearance (see detailed photos).
- octagonal barrel with grooves that are still pronounced, with marks and stains from use, old traces of black powder corrosion but the barrel is still in good condition.
Beautiful and interesting firing weapon, more than 120 years old, hallmarked by the manufacturer, in its patina, with small lacks, scratches, and old traces of corrosion, handling and ageing (see detailed photos, which are part of the description.)
Shipped with insured value and signature required upon delivery:
France / Belgium / Luxembourg: delivery via relay point.
Other destinations: home delivery.
- Paese di fabbricazione
- Anno di produzione
- XIX secolo - dalla metà alla fine
- Produttore / Costruttore
- Franken & Lünenschloss
- modèle de tir à canon rayé
- Meccanismo di sparo
- Tipo di arma
- 9mm Cal
- Rigatura della canna
- La canna è rigata
- Buone condizioni
- Lunghezza della canna / lama
- 60 cm
- Lunghezza totale
- 100 cm