We hereby offer for auction: this beautiful set of 2 glass domes with a total of 16 various butterflies of A quality.
These 2 domes were hand crafted by craftsmanship and come from the collection: Butterfly Artwork by Robert Mars.
Each dome has its own designer tag, serial number and certificate (the photos show number 01/50 as an example). Only 50 of this version were made. This lot concerns the following 2 domes: 19/50 (left dome) and 32/50 (right dome).
First (left) Dome: prepared with 6 beautiful Papilio Ulysses also named Blue Emperor Butterflies. Dimensions Glass Dome: H40cm and D23cm.
Second (right) Dome: prepared with 3 yellow phoebis, 4 red Sangaris and 3 dexithea Butterflies. Dimensions Glass Dome: H40cm and D23cm.
Robert Mars ... a born Dutch craftsman with a passion for old crafts and mother nature. Inspired by artists such as Van Gogh & Damian Hirst, since 2015 Robert designed his own collection of Butterfly Artwork.
* All of the real Butterflies and insects used in these Butterfly Artworks have been raised on natural cruelty free tropical farms around the world.
* Is shipped with extreme care, double box system, and sent by registered post.
- Farfalle miste della migliore qualità
- sotto grandi cupole di vetro abbinate
- Nome scientifico
- various non-CITES species
- Varie origini
- Pertinenza CITES
- non-CITES species
- 40×23×23 cm
- 6.4 kg