Type of jewel: Vintage Art Deco diamond engagement ring
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1920's Art Deco
Style characteristics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period.
Era: ca. 1920
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One rose cut diamond, tested and guaranteed natural diamond. We do not have the weight of this diamond which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "0750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: band width top of ring 0,65 cm (0,26 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,00 gram (1,29 dwt)
Ring size: EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, use the Catawiki message system to contact us directly with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your message after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 21174-0491
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Oro bianco
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing*
- Peso totale
- 2 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Pietre circostanti
- Art Déco vintage degli anni '20, ridimensionamento gratuito* NESSUN PREZZO DI RISERVA