Marsh & Co. Gun Metal, Diamond, Cultured Pearl and White Gold Earrings.
Designer: Marsh & Co
Made in San Francisco 1930's
The venerable San Francisco firm of G.T. Marsh & Co. was founded in 1876 by George Turner Marsh.
During the 1930s, while specializing in Asian antiques and art, the firm started producing their own unique stylized jewelry.
Most distinct was their combination of oxidized steel with traditional Asian materials such as pearl, coral, and jade.
They had a jeweler that worked exclusively for them. He was Italian, but he also liked shotguns and, because of his interest in shotguns, he had an interest in iron and metallurgy and what they did to rifles and shotguns to keep them from rusting.
The Marsh’s jewelry is steel that’s been treated with gun bluing. He sandblasted the steel before he gun blued it, that gives it this marvelous matte finish.
In the modern day there is anything more chic than the idea of black jewelry where the diamonds and the white gold absolutely pop and these marvelous pearls that he suspended have motion.
Ring Size : 3 x 2.2 x 1 cm
Finger Size : R (UK) = (US) = 8 3/4 (EU) = 58 1/2
Weight : 6 grams
Cut : Round
Quantity : 6 total
Approx. total weight : 0.12 ct total
Clarity : SI1
Colour : E/F
Freshwater Pearl -
Weight: Approx. 3 carats
Condition: Ring is pre-owned, no damage, excellent condition, please see pictures for a better judgment of the condition of the item.
* Mozeris Luxury is run by Mozeris Fine Antiques
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Please note: customs and import charges may apply for international buyers, bidders are responsible for any customs duties fees.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Perla d'acqua dolce
- Marsh & Co
- Finger Size : R (UK) = (US) = 8 3/4 (EU) = 58 1/2
- Peso totale
- 6 g
- Eccellenti condizioni - usato raramente con minimi segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Trattamento della pietra principale
- Naturale (non trattato)
- Peso della pietra principale (in carati)
- Peso totale delle pietre circostanti (in carati)
- Grado di purezza del diamante
- SI1 / SI2
- Scala di colore del diamante