Type of jewel: Vintage antique gold pendant with pearls and ruby
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage antique
Era: ca. 1900
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Most probably "born" as an earring and somewhere in its life changed into this pendant.
Precious stone(s): Eight man-made half seed stone pearls and one ruby
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 5,00 cm (1,97 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,50 gram (1,61 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 21181-0517
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Oro giallo
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- height 5,00 cm (1,97 inch)
- Peso totale
- 2.5 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Pietre circostanti
- Antico 1900 - NESSUN PREZZO DI RISERVA, Perle