Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
What you will do
As our Branded Content Manager you will lead and create the digital brand strategy for Catawiki. You will be responsible for driving the brand narratives across our digital & social media channels. You will lead and create the digital brand strategy. Naturally, you are initiating creative and innovative campaigns in line with the category strategies and 360’ brand programs. Moreover, you will manage a team of content developers and digital creative experts.
You will drive the further development of the brand team which is responsible for developing the brand positioning and driving growth through all organic channels. You will work closely together with Consumer PR and Brand Comms, Category Marketing, Programmatic marketing, Categories, Design and UX teams. You will report to the Head of Brand Marketing.
Who are you
- You have at least 8 years experience in an digital role both in-company and creative agency
- You have a Bachelor degree in Digital-, Marketing, Communications or Interactive Media
- You are a creative mind, digitally programmed and you are on top of cutting edge digital-, social-, content- trends
- In previous jobs, you have successfully managed teams and delivered complex projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- You are quirky, love to think big, and are business minded
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.