Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
What you will do
As our Administrative Assistant you deliver administrative support for various projects. You will work closely together with the business to maintain the quality of our data, making sure that all of the data we store is clean and usable.
On a daily basis, you will look into the new requests from category teams, and you will provide them with their requested data. You will have regularly meetings with stakeholders to understand their needs so that you will be able to deliver on them. Furthermore, you will be working on various task such as creating manuals, delivering quality guidelines and editing content for our auctions.
You will be part of the Commercial Ops Team and you will report into the Operations manager. In this position you will work closely together with the Category and Data teams.
Who are you
You have experience in working with customers and you are administratively strong
You are an absolute expert in Excel/Google spreadsheet expert (or keen to become one)
Working in a structured way is your second nature
You have excellent English communication skills
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.