Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
Your mission: You build sustainable growth!
You own and execute the SEO strategy with the goal to grow organic traffic based on where the opportunities lie. This means you are able to identify and prioritize the opportunities for growth. For that you love to crunch data and you are able to highlight actionable insights and drive growth of quality traffic to our website. You bring relevant insights and analysis to the stakeholders, mainly category managers, product owners and marketers, and are able to translate those into business needs and growth. Main responsibilities:
- Defining SEO Content strategy and own execution
- Defining indexing strategy
- Own setup and analysis of keyword rankings and competition
- Own setup, analysis and reporting of SEO related GA metrics/reports such as site speed
- Proactively sharing new updates and learnings from the market within the organization
- Link building strategy and execution
Your vision: You believe in a world where a customer is earned rather than bought!
You are always looking for ways to work smarter, not harder. The Catawiki website is complex one which requires deep knowledge of SEO techniques. You are passionate about learning as much as you can on SEO and you want to become and stay the best SEO marketer there is. You have a strong vision on how content, indexing techniques and linking can drive quality traffic.
Your skills: You’re a digital marketer with experience in SEO.
Marketing at Catawiki is built on data and technology... we are all geeks! Therefore you need to a friends of data analysis and able to think about ways to automate processes. You have a proven track record of successfully growing (organic) traffic and leads for a B2C company. Also, you are obsessed by measurement and always have the KPIs in mind.
You can ramp up quickly and work effectively with little oversight and prioritise and manage your own work, clearly tying it to the goals of the larger team, and the business as a whole. Besides this you are:
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team-player who is passionate about becoming an SEO guru and have at least a Bachelor's Degree;
- Results-oriented, driven, accurate; a friend to data-analysis and Excel sheets;
- Entrepreneurial mindset which means able to create opportunities & possibilities;
- In possession of a can-do attitude; you desire to work smarter;
- Someone who enjoys meeting up with colleagues on off-hours.
The Environment: We are not aiming to work harder, but smarter!
At Catawiki we try to work as efficient as possible. That’s why we are trying to become the best digital marketers in the market and to outsmart others. This means everyone is an entrepreneur in their own field. As member of Catawiki you are open, able to roll up your sleeves, passionate for what you do, geeky, striving to move in sync, with a strong customer focus.
You will be a key-player and all of your actions will help us becoming faster, smarter and better at what we do. You will work in a team with specialist in a dynamic and creative environment surrounded by passionate people from all around the world.
The outcome: You’ll become a Catawikian!
And this means: stepping into a fast moving playground, collaborating with top notch digital professionals, join a success story that will help to supercharge your career!
Routine is over! We challenge each other, we help each other, we perform together. After all, a typical day at Catawiki is everything but ordinary!
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Amsterdam or Assen