CRM Marketing Internship
This is your chance to become part of one of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team marketing team where you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online marketplace which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences. ‘Big data’ and smart business intelligence colleagues are available to work with!
What will you do
To bolster our Marketing team, we're looking for a CRM Marketing Intern. You will be working on designing and implementing large scale (international) email campaigns for our existing user base. You will also be asked to support with improving our existing CRM activities, such as rebranding and improving our emails, sending out emails to influence our business metrics and A/B testing. Using all kinds of conversion optimization techniques, you will be sure to experience a steep learning curve.
Who you are
As a CRM Marketing Intern, you take every opportunity to prove yourself. You have built up relevant knowledge of marketing and research during your education, internship or relevant project work. As such, you will be able to immediately contribute to our team. We’re looking for a proactive intern that loves to take initiative and has a passion for the field of marketing.
- Currently studying communications and/or marketing at HBO or University level
- Creative, flexible and always thinking of new opportunities
- Feel at home in online media and can see a wide range of opportunities
- A hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up way of working
- Have a clear vision on marketing communications
- Location: Assen
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of one of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. Additionally, you can expect:
- To expand your experience and knowledge with practical work and learn how CRM can be used for marketing purposes and to achieve marketing milestones
- An internship allowance and excellent coaching
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun young team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.