A Kurt Cobain guitar, a helmet that belonged to Ayrton Senna, or the first Tintin comic book ever printed. As a Collectables Account Manager you will be dealing in various categories including vintage vinyl, instruments owned by rockstars, classic comic books, precious coins and retro video games.
What will you do?
As Account Manager in our dynamic organisation contributes to the realisation of our commercial targets. You will play a key role in acquiring and onboarding the right set of sellers, that will add value to our platform.
- You will manage strategically the relationship with Sellers, by identifying commercial opportunities (based on data);
- Approaching potential and existing customers;
- Reach out to key internal stakeholders on solutions for issues experienced by Key Sellers;
- Explore the German market and find new leads for Catawiki;
- Proactively suggest and follow up on opportunities for improvement to internal stakeholders;
- Draw up and maintain win-win commercial agreements between Key Sellers and Catawiki;
- Monitor and analyse the key accounts KPI’s and educate them on Seller statistics, category guidelines;
- Also, you will visit fairs to meet sellers and to extend your network.
You will be part of the Collectables department and be working for the German market.
Who are you?
- A Bachelor degree with minimum 6 months of inside sales experience. Your degree is Commercial, Economics or Sales related.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English is a must;
- Flexibility! We are a fast growing organization where things can be different tomorrow;
- A passion for the online industry or maybe have a collection yourself so that you are able to understand the language of our sellers;
- Available for 40 hours a week;
- Capable of using Excel. We are a data-driven company.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
The Catawiki story:
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
Netherlands (Amsterdam or Assen)