(Jr.) Online Country Marketeer - Sweden
What you will do
Country Marketeers for Catawiki are given a possibility to become Online Marketeer for Europe's fastest growing auction platform. Starting with an extensive training course in Assen and/or Amsterdam, you'll be brought up to speed on the various facets of online marketing such as Google Display advertising, Social media marketing and Search advertising by the best and brightest in the field. Following the training course, you and your colleagues in Assen or Amsterdam, the Netherlands, will be responsible for providing Online Marketing for a website with over 12 million monthly visitors. This will be a unique chance to develop the skills needed for an incredibly successful career.
A typical day at Catawiki
Every day will be totally different so we want you to be enthusiastic and flexible. One day you could be working on the Swedish campaigns in Google or Facebook and the other day could be about setting up an ad-hoc email campaign to our Swedish customers. One thing is for sure you will be the key-person within our team to execute our marketing strategy and penetrate the Swedish market successfully!
Who you are
You're driven, you enjoy crunching numbers, and you recently completed your (higher vocational/university level) education in for example Business Admin, Marketing or Economics. You are passionate about a future in Online Marketing, and are able to provide convincing arguments to that effect. You are a (native) Swedish speaker (preferably you also speak Danish), with a solid grasp of English.
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about Online Marketing and already has 1 year of experience in Online Marketing;
- Results-oriented, driven, accurate; a friend to data analysis and Excel sheets;
- Flexible, able to create opportunities & possibilities;
- In possession of a can-do attitude; your desire to work hard matches that required by a start-up company;
- Someone who enjoys meeting up with colleagues on off-hours.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
Amsterdam and/or Assen