Heusden - The Netherlands
|Year of first registration:||1990|
|Registration papers present:||Yes, NL|
|Body Style:||Performance boat (More lots)|
Porsche Kineo 27’ Powerboat – Collectors item
This unique Porsche Kineo 27’ Powerboat is a rare collectors item and completely in new condition.
Designed in 1987 by Porsche Design in Zell am See, this powerboat became a legend from day one.
A staggering $4.0 million was spent on the development and production of this prototype.
The prototype was built by ThyssenKrupp Germany in 1990, with the aim to eventually start serial production of the Porsche Kineo.
However the famous Porsche Kineo was never manufactured due to high production costs; the current owner managed to acquire this one in 2012.
Since then it has been professionally restored in its original condition and it is the only original Porsche Kineo 27' Powerboat that still exists nowadays.
The restoration was completed in 2015, this Porsche Kineo is completely in new condition.
A rare collectors item, the only one in the world, and now up for auction.
This auction includes all accessories such as original papers, original press releases, original photos of the Porsche Design, original slides, original documentation, original sales brochures from 1990, etc.
Also included is the customised Vanclaes trailer for transport and launch.
- Brand: Porsche Kineo
- Type Powerboat - Glider - Fast Planing
- Manufacturer: Thyssenkrupp Germany
Design: F.A. Porsche (1935 - 2012)
- Hull: Kevlar, Carbon Fibre, Airex
- Instruments: VDO Professional (Siemens)
- Manufacturing year: 1990 (designed in 1987)
- Controls: Double Heck Drive
- Length: 28.5 feet - 8.69 m
- Width: 8 feet - 2.45 m
- Draught: 36 inches - 0.91 m
- Weight: 6,173 pounds - 2,800 kg
- Engines: Inboard Twin Mercruiser MAG 454 - 7.4L - V8
- Power: Twin 270 Kw - 724 HP in total
- Drivers: Mercruiser Bravo One with power trim
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol 145 gallons - 550 L
- Audio installation: Grundig by F.A. Porsche Design
- Top speed: 69 nautical miles - 128 km per hour
- Registration: Yes, as a fast motor boat in The Netherlands
- Location: Heusden, The Netherlands
- Restoration: Report available
- Sailing hours: 5 hours for test trip in 2015
- Storage: In a warehouse on trailer with cover
- Trailer: Vanclaes - custom-made
- Inspection: Trailer registered at the Dutch Vehicle Authority (RDW) with registration certificate
- VAT: Porsche Kineo and Trailer VAT paid
We recommend viewing this vessel on site before placing a bid. This is to avoid disappointment. Please contact the auctioneer to schedule a viewing.
Winning bidders are required contact the seller and pick up their lot within 2 weeks or by arrangement with the seller. Any costs of storage or demurrage incurred after that point may be charged to the buyer.
You are responsible for verifying legislation in your country and making sure that all required documentation is available from the seller. Please contact the auctioneer with any questions regarding this information.
Transfer, registration, transport and/or crane fees are payable by the winning bidder.
The seller declares this vessel will be supplied free of mortgages, seizures and/or objections.
The seller also declares to be in full ownership of this vessel. If seller is acting on behalf of a different owner, seller declares they are authorised to sell the vessel on behalf of this owner.
This lot is required to be picked up
Due to the size or fragility of this lot, the seller requires it to be picked up from Breda (The Netherlands).
After winning this lot, you’ll receive the exact pickup address. You’ll also have the possibility to contact the seller to arrange the pickup.