Original Citroen DS 21 ie Pallas, Jubilee version from 1972.
- Valid inspection: yes
- Number plates and documents: Italian
- Odometer reading: rebuilt engine with less than 1000 km
- Owners: 2 with new registration document (the car was re-registered)
- Colour: Metallic silver, original code
- Engine: 2100 cc
- General condition and maintenance: Engine recently rebuilt, all the high pressure components recently replaced.
- Body and paint condition: Good paint with some slight signs and a couple of small scratches on the roof. Healthy body without rotten parts.
- Underbody condition: in order, without holes or considerable rust; the bottom of the trunk was rusted and perforated, so it was replaced with original sheet metal.
Original Citroen with red dashboard. 5-speed manual transmission.
Mechanics completely restored, all the important parts of the Ihm system were replaced, engine redone, many new parts, tank, original fuel pump, hydraulic power steering, bearings, hp pump, discs, pads, spark plugs cables, suction hoses, etc. Invoices and photos of the most important operations are available. 5-speed manual transmission.
New interior with the original specifications, bodywork recently redone with the original paint, new tyres, ready to go everywhere. ASI certificate, with number plate and documents, ready to go. Interior has been reupholstered. MOT ok.
The car can be viewed, tested and picked up in Novara, Italy.
- Model Type
- ds 21 ie Pallas
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 1000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- In very good condition
- Certificate available