This is a very unique patterned wonderfully coloured by the mother nature.
This opal was mined Queensland Australia.
Gem Type: Natural Boulder Opal 100% Natural - not triplet or synthetic - not glued
Shape: fancy cab
Color: see pictures, really a beautiful Boulder Opal
- Very nice to make wonderful piece of jewelry, specimen, collection or a beautiful gift !
- Photos are taken with macro lens under diferent lights to show the most détails with maximum honesty.
- Some imperfections ( like micro scratches) or details may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Your monitor may not display the real colors if it is not calibrated properly and therefore you will not be able to blame us.
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registred Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
- This gemstone was cut, carved and polished in our own GemLab, in Portugal
- Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite
- Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite
- Origin (Region/ City)
- Origin (Country)