Complete collection of all 10 DM commemorative coins
From 1987 - 1998
Total weight approx. 1 kg - 63 coins
Face value: 10 Deutsche Mark (23 pieces (different motifs); issued from 1987 to 1997)
Material: 62.5% silver, 37.5% copper - diameter: 32.5 mm - weight: 15.5 g
- 750 Years Celebration Berlin
- 30 Years Treaty of Rome
- 200th Anniversary of Arthur Schopenhauer
- 100th Death Day of Carl Zeiss (2x)
- 40 Years of the Federal Republic of Germany
- 2000 Years Bonn (3x)
- 800 Years Harbour and Hamburg
- 800th Death day of Emperor Friedrich I Barbarossa (3x)
- 800 Years of the German Order (2x)
- 200 Years Brandenburg Gate (3x)
- 125th Birthday of Käthe Kollwitz (3x)
- 150th Anniversary of the peace class of the order Pour la Mérité (4x)
- 1000 Years of Potsdam (3x)
- 150th Birthday of Robert Koch (3x)
- 50th Anniversary of the 20th July 1944 (3x)
- 250th Anniversary of Johann Gottfried Herder (3x)
- Rebuilding of the Frauenkirche Dresden (2x)
- 150th Birthday of Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen (3x)
- 800th Death Day Henry the Lion (3x)
- 150th Years of Kolping Society / the life's work of Adolph Kolping (2x)
- 500th Birthday of the Reformer Philipp Melachthon (2x)
- 100 Years Diesel Motor (2x)
- 200th Birthday of Heinrich Heine (2x)
Face value: 10 Deutsche Mark (14 pieces (different motifs); issued from 1998 to 2001)
Material: 92.5% silver, 7.5% copper - diameter: 32.5 mm - weight: 15.5 g
- 350 Years Peace of Westphalia (2x)
- 900th Birthday of Hilegard von Bingen (2x)
- 50 Years Deutsch Mark (2x)
- 300 Years Francke Foundation (2x)
Mostly welded - open coins were not cleaned
10 DM coins - valuable German silver commemorative coins from 1970 - 2001!
31 years: Only in the period of this historic blink of an eye were 10 DM coins issued in the Federal Republic of Germany from 625 silver or 925 fine silver.
made from 625 silver or 925 fine silver.
When the official status of the D-Mark as a means of payment ended with the currency conversion to the Euro in 2002,
the 43 different 10-DM commemorative coins that were coined during this period experience a numismatic elevation.
Since then they have been the fascinating witnesses of an irretrievable past era.
These impressive commemorative coins keep the memory of milestones in German history alive:
They are reminiscent of anniversaries, of great events and memorable personalities.
For example, a silver 10 mark coin from 1993 shows the portrait of Robert Koch.
The famous physician and microbiologist was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1905 for his services.
The portrait of Carl Zeiss, who founded the well-known Zeiss factory in Jena, is the motif on the official 10-DM silver commemorative coin
from the year 1988. In the same year, a commemorative coin was issued in honour of the great philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer. Important German artists, such as the graphic artist and sculptor Käthe Kollwitz (year of issue: 1992) or the writer Heinrich Heine (year issue: 1997), were also honoured on wonderful 10-DM commemorative coins made of silver.
A very special piece for your collection is the official 10 DM silver coin "50 Years of the Deutsche Mark" (925/1000),
Which has pictures of different DM coins as its motif. This coin was issued in 1998
and in 2002 it was selected,even by the readers of the German coin magazine, to be the most beautiful DM commemorative coin of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Insured shipping with UPS or DHL.
- Precious metals
- Very fine