Rare large-size lithographic poster by the artist Vittorio Sodo from 1969 made on the occasion of the exhibition organised in Rome at the Galleria del Foglio in the month of April of the same year.
The poster is signed by the artist himself on bottom right.
The poster appears at the minute 1:06 in an old film of the Istituto Luce of the time, please search on Google ‘vittorio sodo galleria del foglio roma’ - video uploaded by Mediateca Roma
- Printed on special paper, with the graphic work image slightly embossed. Unfortunately, the photos do not give a proper impression.
- Very good condition, some signs on the side but nothing serious.
Please note: Photos with frame are just for demonstration purposes.
- It will be shipped in a protective anti-shock tube and with tracking code.
Vittorio Sodo was born in Lecce in 1938. Painter and sculptor, he began as a carver on stone in the workshop of his father and grandfather, and then arrived in Rome absorbed in the 'New Figuration' that he soon overcomes. New York and the Italian cities of art are meeting points with the avant-garde and cultural temples of the 1960s and 1970s. Sodo goes through all styles from neoclassical shapes to the influences of Greek mythology.
- Vittorio Sodo
- Title of artwork
- Roma 1969 - Manifesto litografico firmato
- manifesto litografico firmato
- Sold with frame