Dyane 6 Capra Jaune Mimosas 01-1981 33041 km.
The Dyane6 Capra is a special series in Spain. It was introduced in January 1981 in a series of 600 units. The only available colour is Jaune Mimosas (AC333).
There are quite a few aesthetic changes compared to the standard Spanish production - Dyanes:
- ‘Capra’ logos on front doors and tailgate
- Simpler logo on the bonnet
- Metallic grey wheels with black central part
- Wheel caps of the GS X3
- Black exterior mirror
- Black rubber protection strips at the bottom of the doors and rear fenders
- Black rear bumper with brackets
- VISA rear lights
- Black paint on front fenders
- Black roof
- Black door frames at the height of the door handles and frames between rear fender and bodywork
- Black striping at the bottom of the doors and rear fenders, on the front fenders and the bonnet
- Black back panel
- Black tailgate handle and tank cap
- Serial number on the tailgate
- Upholstery: black dotted white upholstery, quilted, trimmed with smooth black imitation leather.
This Capra has a good base and is in generally good condition both inside and outside. Recently had a major service.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Boerdonk, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- Dyane 6 Capra Jaune Mimosas
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- 33041 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Overall in good condition