Vintage earrings made of two-tone .750/18 kt gold. The top part is a plant motif studded with diamonds within filigree decorations and inlaid with an Akoya pearl. It is connected to a pendant decorated with an Akoya pearl set in a scalloped cap with brilliant cut diamonds of 0.70 ct.
-* This piece of jewellery has been verified and is confirmed to be made of 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 5.60 g (approx.).
- Earring materials: 18 kt yellow gold and white gold.
- Clasp type: lever back.
- Earring height: 31.75 mm (approx.).
- Brilliant cut diamonds.
- Total number of diamonds: 32.
- Diamond carat weight: 0.70 ct in total.
– Salt water cultured Akoya pearls.
- Number of pearls: 4.
- Pearl shape: round.
- Measurements of the pearls: small ones of 4.70 mm and large ones, 6.05 mm.
- In mint condition.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
CODE: R500- OAA.
This lot may be subject to customs duties.
- Akoya pearls, Bicolour
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Alto del pendiente 31,75 mm
- Total Weight
- 5.6 g
- As new - unused
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones