This is a nice classic Blaupunkt radio with FM, long wave and medium wave. With this nice chrome front, the radio fits well in Mercedes-Benz, Volvo and other cars from the late 1960s and early 1970s. The radio works very well, has a strong and clear sound and proper reception on the FM, knobs work and the amplifier works well. The lighting also works. The thick metal chrome front is undamaged. The rotary knobs and push buttons are also undamaged. It also has a DIN-connector for an external music player.
- type: Blaupunkt Mannheim UML 7.631.330
- Long wave and Medium wave (BC or AM) and FM
- Manufacturing year 1971
- 5 watts
- Tone control via push button
- 6-pin DIN
- Built-in dimensions (wxhxd) 179x50x120mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 180x45 mm
- Made in Germany
In short, a beautiful undamaged and well working car radio for your classic Mercedes.
- Type of Object
- Model/ Title
- Blaupunkt Mannheim - 1971