Report Nº EG-1242
Gem Natural Fire Opal
Shape/Cut Oval Cut
Weight 3,50 ct.
Measurements 14,01 x 10,00 x 6,35 mm.
Comments Origin: Mexico
Who I am
Gemologist by IGE
European gemologist by FEEG
Specialist in graduation of colored stones by IGE
Specialist in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald by HRD
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Shipping by certified mail, this shipment covers € 100, can be fully insured for an additional € 20.
Shipping by post takes 2-3 weeks, possibility of sending by ASM (3-5 days) for € 30.
Customs expenses will be paid by the buyer.
- Fire Opal
- Origin as given on certificate
- Cut & Shape