Type of jewel: ring
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 12 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.07ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "0750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: top of ring 1,63 cm (0,64 inch) x 1,10 cm (0,43 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,80 gram (2,44 dwt)
Ring size: EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, directly mail us at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 18198-0113
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Gold, White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of wear
- Main Stone