2 different commemorative medals from 2013 in coin cards, issued by the Royal Dutch Mint.
- Coin card 2013 on the occasion of the 200 anniversary of the Kingdom.
Obverse: The landing at Scheveningen 1813.
Reverse: 200th anniversary of the Kingdom.
- Coin card 2013 on the occasion of the inauguration on April 30th, 2013
Obverse: King Willem Alexander
Reverse: Crown & Dutch flag
Please see images for an own impression.
- The Netherlands
- Nominal Value
- Penningen 2013 '200 jaar Koninkrijk' +
- Year/Period and Variation
- 'Inhuldiging' in coincards
- UNC (Uncirculated)