The engine and the electrical system were completely redone in January 2012. After these works the car was driven for 2,000 km approx.
The number plate is original.
Numbers/codes of chassis and engine are the same matching the registration document.
Body and upholstery condition:
- there is a lot of rust
- the mechanisms of windows and quarterlights need to be repaired
- the sunroof has a slight damage on the support bar
- the inner upholstery has some damages
- there are no seat belts
- a cigarette lighter was added
- the radio is not present
- the steering wheel is original
- the glass of the instrument panel has a crack that does not affect the functionality.
- engine: 499.50 cc, replaced with a similar engine in 2012
- the transmission works properly
- clutch and brakes are in good condition
The transport must be carried out by a company specialised in national and international transport, chosen by the buyer and at his/her charge. In case of international transport to European countries, the company must issue the CMR transport document, otherwise the vehicle cannot be delivered.
The vehicle will be considered “picked up” once collected by the transport company.
Please note: I am not responsible for any damage caused during the transport.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in the province of Florence, Italy.
This is a used vehicle. It is advisable to view the vehicle on site before bidding, to avoid later disappointments. To arrange an appointment or to receive more information, please contact Catawiki. The offers do not include transport and export costs, unless otherwise stated.
- Model Type
- 500 L
- Located in
- 8750 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- 5 In Need of restoration (Barn Find)