7 sheets with 10 woodcuts in total
Sheet size: 32.5 x 22 cm (stained)
Cosmographia was the first scientific and at the same time generally comprehensible description of the knowledge of the world in German, in which the foundations of history and geography, astronomy and natural sciences, regional and folklore studies has been summarised according to the former state of knowledge.
Please see the pictures for more details.
(total of 7 sheets)
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- Sebastian Münster
- Map/ Book title
- 7 Blätter Von dem Teutschen Lande
- Wood cut
- Additional Information
- 7 leaves With a total of 10 woodcuts.
- Size of the largest image
- 30×22.5 cm