This is a bespoke LEGO Technic 1:10 scale model of the Pagani Huayra BC. The model is 49 cm long, 22 cm wide and 12 cm high.
It has the following working features:
- Independent suspension with cantilever geometry on all wheels
- Working steering with steeringwheel and via detachable HoG (hand of god)
- The bonnet, gullwing doors and trunk can be opened
- A highly detailed V12 fake engine
- A 8D-N-R sequential gearbox with a gearlever that is used for the D-N-R switching as well as for changing the gears up or down. There is also a separate HoG for the gearbox.
- Aeroflaps on the front & rear that move with the steering
- Ride height adjustment on the front wheels
- Adjustable seats, all operated through their own HoG's
It also has the following special detailing:
- 3D-printed wheelrims
- Chromed elements in the dashboard
- Detailed interior and engine
- (Very) rare blue and white parts
Next to the model also two 2x1 m computer drawings of the real Pagani Huayra BC signed by Horacio Pagani himself are added.
Catawiki will gift the 9% commission for this lot to Fairy Bricks, so all the proceeds of this auction will go in it's entirely to Fairy Bricks!
Fairy Bricks is a charity organization that collects money to buy LEGO sets for children in hospitals. More information can be found on www.fairybricks.org
The conception of this auction is a story in itself. More information on that can be found on www.jeroenottens.com
- LEGO Technic
- Beautiful Pagani Huayra BC Auction For Charity
- Dedicated packaging
- LEGO Technic
- In working order
- 12×22×49 cm