Sent perfectly packed, flat and unrolled.
- Painted surface: 65 x 50.
- Unframed (ready to frame).
- Technique: Watercolour.
- Shipping costs will be borne by the seller.
Description of the artwork:
- Original work in which the author the legendary ‘Testa Rossa’ engine using watercolour, everything under the watchful eye of the Ferrari’s symbol, the Cavallino Rampante. Artwork with characteristic certificate on the back side.
Introduction to the author:
Born in Seville (1982), son of a painter, he studied motor disciplines at university, and he reflected his knowledge through his brushstrokes of light, colour and enthusiasm. Valued throughout Europe for his artist´s watercolours, full of life, details and symbolism. His art pieces manage to awaken the senses of the viewers, surrounding them with brilliantly made atmospheres.
- Type of Object
- Original Work
- Model/ Title
- Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa - Titulo:"TR 1-7-5-11-3-9-6-12-2-8-4-10"
- Paper Canson 300gr - Emilio J.Zurron
- Year (youngest object)