A nice and cool Jeep from El Paso, Texas. No rust, the car comes from a desert climate. The indestructible CJ7 (Civilian Jeep) is a civilian version of the legendary U.S. Army Jeeps and a forerunner of the Wrangler series.
Powerful 6-cylinder engine, disc brakes, a roll bar and lots of extras (see photos).
- 4x4 with Detroit lockers
- Raised suspension for more clearance
- 32'' tyres and rims in good condition
- Removable hardtop with extra coating
- Easily adjustable spare wheel & jerrycan rack at the back
- Wilderness Safari rack on top
- Properly functioning Warn Powerplant winch (heavy duty)
- With a built-in air compressor
- Row of 4 beamers/spotlights on top with protective cover
- And 2 additional beamers/spotlights mounted on the bumper
Everything still looks very neat, both on the inside as well as on the outside. Paintwork in good condition, slight touch-ups in places. Nicely detailed engine block.
It starts, drives, shifts, steers and brakes well.
All lights and gauges work.
This is an iconic vehicle which has lost none of its original appeal.
This car has a Belgian registration and comes with Belgian documents, no surprises when registering in other European countries. A copy of the original US Title (State of Texas) will be included. Valid (green) Belgian inspection certificate.
This vehicle will be sold in ‘as is’ condition. The car can be viewed for inspection and everything may be checked prior to bidding.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Zoersel, Belgium.
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 100979 mi
- Registration papers
- with Belgian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity